Sunday, January 18, 2009

DONT GO AWAY FROM ME

 

Honey please look into my eye

Am so scared that you dont want me

But honey I want you ..oh ya so much

Do you love me honey?

Please tell me you do

Please please please....

I am sorry I pushed you away

I am sorry I was such a jerk

You should know noone makes me more happier than you

Just the sight of you makes my day

Your touch makes me crazy

A look and my heart stops

The world spins crazy and then ...then there is silence

When I hear you

A sense of calmness soothes me down

O honey I love you..so much so much

I never felt this way before

Every little thing I do, I do it for you

Everyday i breathe I do it for you

You are my heart my soul my world

Do I still have you?

1 comment:

  1. make sure she reads it ..n pls u r not a jerk
    nice randomisation of thoughts ...even i blog but i hav kept them quite aloof ...u can go through them ...
    http://bhavjotkaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete